In Home Hospice Care
Kinkaid Private Nursing Care offers premium hospice care in the comfort and privacy of your own home. As no two individuals require the same care plan, we customize each patient’s care by aligning your needs with a professional and clinically-led team of private care nurses.
What is Hospice Care?
Hospice care, also known as end-of-life care, refers to the care one receives while terminally ill. This care focuses on relieving any disease symptoms the patient may have and on improving his or her quality of life as much as possible. While hospice care cannot “cure” a terminally ill patient, it can make the patient feel more comfortable during his or her final weeks or months. Moreover, it is important to note that hospice care is not only for senior citizens; it can be for any terminally ill patient.
If your loved one is exhibiting any of the symptoms listed above, it may be time to look into care options. We recommend in-home care, as this will guarantee your loved one the comfort of remaining in his or her home.
Hospice Care At Home
Kinkaid’s in-home nursing care specialists coordinate specific plans for each patient, as no two cases of hospice care are identical. That being said, we specialize in the following areas of hospice care and be sure to prioritize each while caring for our patients:
- In-Home Comfort: As 100 percent of your care is received from the comfort of your home, we make sure to customize our caregiving plan to maximize your level of comfort depending on your specific home.
- Pain Management: One of the most important aspects of hospice care is managing any pain that may come with a terminal illness. Our nurses are highly trained and possess decades of experience in hospice care pain management.
- Well-Being and Support: Ultimately, the goal of our hospice care is to enhance your or your loved one’s well-being as much as possible and to support you in any way we can. We break down our support into the following four categories:
- Maintaining Physical Health: Our nurses help you customize nutrition, exercise, and other health plans to ensure your body is able to fight off symptoms as much as possible. Staying healthy will help you or your loved one feel better throughout your hospice care.
- Enhancing Social Attachments: We make sure you are able to maintain your social life whenever possible throughout care. Our nurses are trained to ensure our patients receive the right amount of social attachment and are able to see their friends and family whenever possible. They can help coordinate visits as well.
- Providing Emotional Support: Our nurses are there for you or your loved one to provide emotional support and a sense of positivity whenever necessary. They are trained to alleviate the emotional challenges that can come with hospice care.
- Attending to Spiritual Needs: Our team is trained to attend to any spiritual needs you or loved one may have. Our nurses are also able to coordinate visits from spiritual or religious advisers if requested.
- Improved Quality of Life: Our nurses always have your or your loved one’s quality of life in mind throughout the care process. They have decades of experience applying various tactics to improve the quality of life of our patients.
- Medication Management: Our nurses excel at effective medication management and will administer, document, and coordinate all prescribed medications to aid in the reduction of pain and discomfort. They specialize in palliative care and are always in contact with your or your loved one’s physicians about prescriptions.
- Excellent Communication with Patients and Families: Good communication is key for anything, especially for handling something as complicated as hospice care. We prioritize communication with our patients and their families to ensure everyone is on the same page and that our patients receive everything they need in a timely and effective manner.
Contact us for a FREE consultation today!
Who Provides Our Care?
Our care is provided by Kinkaid’s team of in-home nurses with decades of experience in hospice care. Our nurses are trained to provide high-quality in-home care in a kind and professional manner, while also ensuring excellent communication with families.
These symptoms can be particularly severe for seniors, who often have a multitude of co-occurring medical conditions. The added strain of high blood pressure on a person with a heart condition, for example, can lead to frequent hospitalizations and cardiac stress. And diabetic neuropathy can increase the risk of falls – the leading cause of both fatal and nonfatal injuries among seniors.
Hospice Care Coverage Areas
We service patients in California.
In-Home Nursing Care Services for Hospice Care
Our in-home nursing care services throughout the state of California including:
LOS ANGELES METRO AREA:
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Bel Air
- Pacific Palisades
- Santa Monica
- Holmby Hills
- Cheviot Hills
- Culver City
- Beverly Glen
- Includes Costa Mesa
- Newport Beach
- Newport Coast
- Huntington Beach
- Laguna Hills
- Laguna Niguel
- Laguna Beach
- Mission Viejo
- San Clemente
- San Juan Capistrano
- Yorba Linda
- Chino Hills
- Dana Point
SAN DIEGO METRO AREA:
- San Diego
- La Jolla
- Chula Vista
- Del Mar
- San Francisco
- Daly City
- Palo Alto
- Mountain View
- San Rafael
- Walnut Creek