In Home Senior Care
Kinkaid Private Care offers premium in-home senior care in the comfort and privacy of your own home. As no two individuals require the same care plan, we customize each patient’s care by aligning your needs with a professional and clinically-led team of private care nurses.
We understand that degenerative, elder, and long-term care requires specially trained and educated nurses and case managers who can ensure your loved one is comfortable and at ease. Because of this, we go out of our way to make sure all aspects of your care are covered.
What is Home Senior Care?
Senior care, also known as elder care, refers to the care a senior citizen may need as he or she ages. The following are a few of the most common areas in which seniors need care:
Many seniors experience various physical ailments as they age, some of which can lead to the inability to perform daily tasks. The following are the most common physical ailments that require care:
- Trouble walking or moving
- Loss of various senses such as hearing, seeing, or smelling
- Physical illnesses, such as cancer, heart conditions, and more.
Many senior citizens experience various cognitive issues as well that require care. The following are a few examples of these:
- Memory loss, including forgetting to take medication
- Language issues
- Attention difficulties
- Dementia (which can require more specialized care)
As one ages, one can start to show signs of emotional distress that require care. Examples of some of these problems include:
- Depression and loneliness
- Social withdrawal
- Personality changes
- Loss of interest in various activities
If your loved one is exhibiting any of the symptoms listed above, it may be time to look into care options. We recommend in-home care, as this will guarantee your loved one the comfort of remaining in his or her home.
In-Home Diabetes Care
Elderly at home care for diabetes can help older individuals get their diabetes under control, learn how to manage their symptoms, and provided targeted medical support for the health complications of diabetes.
Senior Home Companions
Senior home companions provide a variety of essential services, but their foremost role is to offer warm, sociable companionship to elderly individuals who are struggling with social isolation.
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
Kinkaid offers in-home Alzheimer’s and dementia care throughout the Los Angeles area. Our team of nurses specializes in caring for the elderly and providing premium care for our clients.
Kinkaid’s In-Home Senior Care Services – How It Works
As mentioned above, our in-home care specialists customize each aspect of our senior care plans for each patient. That being said, we prioritize the following for all patients:
- Constant Patient Inspection: We make sure to check in on your loved one frequently and whenever needed to ensure he or she is receiving the care needed.
- Administering Medication Appropriately: Ensuring that our patients receive the medication they need and at the right time is crucial for their health and comfort. Because of this, our nurses are trained in administering medication safely and effectively.
- Clean Home: Maintaining a clean home is critical for recovery and the health of the elderly. Because of this, we clean our care space frequently and ensure your loved one can avoid germs and stay as healthy as possible.
- Bathing and Grooming: If your loved one has trouble bathing or grooming, our nurses can assist him or her whenever necessary.
- Health and Exercise: Staying healthy must be a top priority for any senior citizen looking to recover or maintain general health. Eating healthy and receiving the proper nutrients and vitamins will ensure seniors boost their immune system, and exercising frequently will improve physical health and help reduce joint pain. Our nurses work with our patients and their families to devise proper nutrition and exercise plans that work for our patients and ensure they stay as healthy as possible.
- Daily Routines: Maintaining effective daily routines is important for ensuring your loved one lives a healthy lifestyle and can maintain a sense of independence. We work with our patients to develop customized daily routines that lead to the development of healthy habits and a higher quality of life.
- Excellent Communication with Patients and Families: Good communication is key for anything, especially for handling something as complicated as senior care. We prioritize communication with our patients and their families to ensure everyone is on the same page and that our patients receive everything they need in a timely and effective manner.
- Concierge Services: In addition to the premium care our nurses provide, we coordinate a variety of at-home concierge services to increase your loved one’s health and comfort. We offer the following services (click on each service to learn more):
Who Provides Our Care?
Our home senior care is provided by Kinkaid’s team of in-home nurses with decades of experience caring for the elderly. Our nurses are trained to provide high-quality care in a kind and professional manner, while also ensuring excellent communication with families.
Our Clinical Team
Our clinical team is committed to providing the best medical experience to you and your loved ones.
Read on to hear more about our services and our team from satisfied clients on our in-home nursing and detox care.
Have questions about our in-home nursing or detox care? Read answers to our Frequently Asked Questions to get started.
Contact us for a FREE consultation today!
How do I get in-home care for the elderly in Los Angeles?
Care can be arranged by calling one of our nurse case managers today! We are available to answer any questions you may have about in-home care for seniors in Los Angeles.
What is the schedule like for private, in-home senior care?
Nurses work in shifts like they would in a hospital or clinical setting, providing you or your loved one with unparalleled attention and oversight. Connect with one of our nurse case managers today to discuss your needs!
Is there a long-term commitment for senior home care?
We can customize your care package to meet your needs for service. Connect with one of our case managers today!
How do you select your nurses?
Our compassionate team members are clinician-led and supervised to provide you with the utmost attention to detail. Our concierge nursing team has decades of experience working with a variety of medical conditions, each nurse is hand selected for each patient and family based on clinical expertise and background.
Will our senior care nurse be the same every time?
We hand select nurses that are an appropriate match for your specific needs, and those same nurses carry out your plan of care to provide continuity and consistency
Our Coverage Areas
We service patients in California. Our headquarter state:
In-Home Nursing Care Services for Senior Care
Our in-home nursing care services throughout the state of California including:
LOS ANGELES METRO AREA:
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Bel Air
- Pacific Palisades
- Santa Monica
- Holmby Hills
- Cheviot Hills
- Culver City
- Beverly Glen
- Includes Costa Mesa
- Newport Beach
- Newport Coast
- Huntington Beach
- Laguna Hills
- Laguna Niguel
- Laguna Beach
- Mission Viejo
- San Clemente
- San Juan Capistrano
- Yorba Linda
- Chino Hills
- Dana Point
SAN DIEGO METRO AREA:
- San Diego
- La Jolla
- Chula Vista
- Del Mar
- San Francisco
- Daly City
- Palo Alto
- Mountain View
- San Rafael
- Walnut Creek