Today’s health services landscape offers a wide array of specialized services and holistic concierge therapies for individuals who are seeking the most positive experience possible. The introduction of premium concierge services can compliment private home nursing by creating a luxury home health care experience. No one enjoys a medical setback—recovering from an illness or surgery, or even detoxing from a substance—but these holistic services can enhance the healing experience within the comfort of one’s home.
What Is Luxury Home Heath Care?
One of the biggest attractions of home health care is the ability to enjoy more independence and freedom while still enjoying top notch nursing care. No one wants to spend days or weeks in a hospital setting, which can be noisy and stressful. The idea of receiving the same level of nursing expertise, or better, within the comfort of your home is a very appealing option.
Taking the home health care experience to the next level, private duty nursing services may offer additional personal services to further enrich the healing process. These special concierge services provide a heightened degree of physical, emotional, and spiritual comfort, all which contribute to aiding the healing process. The mission of the luxury home health care provider is to offer the highest degree of comfort and well-being possible within the patient’s own home.
What Services are Provided by Private Duty Nurses?
Private duty nurses are available to provide high quality medical services across a wide spectrum of health needs. The nurses are trained in various specialties and are capable of providing basic to advanced medical tasks, including catheter maintenance, colostomy care, IV infusions, injections, medication management, gastronomy care, wound care, ventilator care, oxygen treatments, and the use of specialized equipment.
At-home nursing health services may include:
- Oncology care. The cancer patient has specialized needs, including increasing complicated pain management, and symptom management. Family members can enjoy a respite with a home health nurse at the helm, providing much needed relief from the responsibilities of caring for their loved one’s cancer-related needs.
- Elder Care: At home senior care and assistance is available to give you peace of mind. A private duty nurse will accommodate all of the individuals needs while ensuring safety and comfort. Services include medication management, bathing, personal hygiene, bathroom, food preparation, and more.
- Hospice care. End-of-life care is increasingly requested to take place in the home environment. People desire the opportunity to remain in their own home, surrounded by familiar surroundings and loving family members. In home hospice care includes social services, spiritual support, and various palliative comfort measure to ensure minimal pain or discomfort.
A private duty nurse can help patients and their families for various healthcare needs in the privacy and comfort of their home.
What Concierge Services are Available in Luxury Home Heath Care?
By adding special services to the in-home health care experience, patients can improve their overall healing experience. These concierge services help the individual feel pampered and doted on while improving their mood and reducing stress at the same time.
Luxury services might include:
- Massage therapy
- Yoga classes
- Guided imagery or meditation
- IV vitamin therapy, also known as the Myers Cocktail
- Gourmet chef
- Personal trainers
- Beauty services
Indulging in some personal care experiences can make anyone feel better, no matter what medical event they are dealing with.
Kinkaid Private Nursing Care Leading Coordinator of Luxury Home Health Care Nursing and Services
Kinkaid Private Nursing Care coordinates premier concierge services in the home that compliment the treatment plan for patients recovering from a variety of medical conditions. Kinkaid Private Nursing Care provides highly trained and experienced private duty nurses for cancer care, elder care, and hospice.
To augment the comfort level of patients, Kinkaid can coordinate an array of holistic therapies and luxury services, such as massage therapy, acupuncture, yoga, IV vitamin therapy, IV electrolyte replacement, a private chef, and a personal trainer. For more information on how Kinkaid Private Nursing Care can make your or a loved one’s healing time at home the most comfortable and pain free, please contact us today at (877) 388-6373.