Kinkaid Private Care offers a wide range of in-home nursing care services in Pasadena. This article discusses the services we offer and provides links to each service. We also discuss why choosing Kinkaid for your Pasadena home care may be the right fit for you.
In-Home Nursing Care in Pasadena
We offer a variety of in-home nursing care services for residents of Pasadena. While providing care, our experienced nurses take the time to learn your specific goals and needs so they can provide premium and customized care that works for you and your family.
Specifically, we provide the following in-home nursing care services in Pasadena. Please click on any link below to learn more about that service.
- In-Home Senior Care
- In-Home Cancer Care
- In-Home Hospice Care
- Nursing Case Management
- Mental Health Home Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Neurological Care
- Hospital Discharge Planning
Home Medical Services Coordinated in Pasadena
At Kinkaid, we also coordinate a variety of at-home medical services for clients across the Los Angeles metro area. We work with medical experts to coordinate the best care available from the comfort of your home.
The following are the various medical services we coordinate in Pasadena. Please see our “Home Medical Services Coordinated” page for more information on each service.
- At Home Doctor
- At Home IV Electrolyte Replacement
- At Home Blood Draw
- Specimen Collection
- At Home IV Vitamin Therapy
- At Home EKG
- At Home Chest X-Ray
- At Home Acupuncture
- Private Yoga Instructor
Why Choose Kinkaid Private Care?
At Kinkaid, we customize our care for each patient to ensure premium care and a maximum level of home comfort. Our nurses have decades of experience coordinating in-home care and ensuring all needs are met, regardless of the situation. And while our care is customized to meet your specific needs, we prioritize the following for all clients:
- Premium In-Home Care: We strive to provide you with the best care possible from the comfort of your home, regardless of your reason for care. We use our extensive medical network to find you the best doctors and nurses based on your specific needs and then coordinate care that works best for you.
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety: Because our care is 100 percent home-based, you never have to deal with the stress of traveling or with crowded hospitals or doctor’s offices. Moreover, our nurses are trained to use your familiar surroundings to increase comfort and reduce anxiety even further.
- Excellent Communication with Clients and Families: Good communication is key for anything, especially for handling something as complicated as in-home care. We prioritize communication with our patients and their families to ensure everyone is on the same page and that our patients receive everything they need in a timely and effective manner.
- Complete Privacy: Not only do you receive premium care, but you also experience a maximum level of privacy, as you will not have to check into a crowded hospital, doctor’s office, or treatment center.
- Timely Care: Depending on the medical service, time can be of the essence. Our nurses are trained to not only provide high-quality care, but to provide that care in a timely manner and in a way that lines up with other care you may be receiving. This also includes the timely administration of medication when needed.
- Clean Medical Environment: If you have a compromised immune system, our in-home care offers the extra benefit of being able to avoid the germs of doctor’s offices and hospitals. Our care providers are also trained to administer care in a clean and organized fashion.
Please be in touch today to see how we can help you or your loved one!